Friday, May 27, 2011

Pourfect Products

I love to cook but am still getting used to new ways of doing things after my stroke last year.  I found a manufacturer that makes various cooking products that may be of help to the single handed cook.  See the products at http://pourfectbowl.com/.  I bought the large bowls in a set of three from Amazon.  They have features that are very helpful to me like rubber bottom rings for non-slip, a handle and wings at the elongated spout with which to pour, and an egg cracking edge (which I have not mastered.)

Scraping a bowl while pouring is impossible with one hand which is why I got the Pourfect bowls so I could pour my concoctions into the pan or other cooking container.

  If you have tried any of the other products, please comment here!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to The Single Handed Life. A few rules:

(1) Be kind. Do no harm. This includes being critical of people, products, manufacturers and anything else that someone else may be getting benefit from.
(2) You can be anonymous, but just remember rule number (1).
(3) If you know good websites, please link them to your blog comments.
(4) If you know any good products, please tell us why they help and how to purchase them.
(5) If you know any good techniques, please tell us what your disability is, why this technique works for you, and outline the technique step by step.
Thank you for your input!